Taneytown Chamber Member Benefits
- Networking opportunities.
- Being a part of a business community which is working together to provide support, education, and resources for one another
- Name Tags & Decals are available at cost to members.
- T-shirts or Polo Shirts (Optional, available at cost to members.) Contact Executive Director 410 756-2284 or Lou Jordan 410 757-2000 extension 105.
- Notary Service. Free to members. Contact Wilma Brown at 410 756-1806 or Roger Diehl at 410 751-1400.
- Publicity. Press releases of awards, accomplishments, news of members will be provided. Contact the Chamber at 410 756-2284 or a Publicity Committee Member. Maximum 4 per year.
- Classes & Seminars. More information to come.
- Emergency Training Associates will offer discount to members for company shirts and embroidery for all Chamber Members. Contact Lou Jordan 410 757-2000 extension 105.
- Chamber Bulk Mail Discount Use-Contact the Chamber at 410 756-2284
- Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union Affiliate membership call 1 800-505-7476 or visit www.affcu.org/ .
- Liberty Mutual Membership Affiliation Discount
- Residential Energy Co-op for members & their employees.
- Commercial Energy Co-op –Online sign up.
Please remember that attendance at meetings and involvement on committees is not required, yet there a number of benefits to being active and involved. They include
And much more!
- Networking with other members,
- Time and a forum for showing off or bragging about your business to other businesses and people in our community,
- Name-to-face recognition with other members, allowing you to know those in our community who are involved and their recognition of you,
- First hand knowledge of what is happening within the Chamber,
- First hand opportunity to voice your opinion and introduce great ideas
- Win a free meal,
- Share in the 50/50 raffle,